Wrestle Rage


Buy a copy at Gumroad                  ●                 Buy a copy at Lulu

One month after the incredible upset and defeat of Alexi Volkov by Gorilla George Brogan for the title and belt of World Heavyweight Champion, Ryan Dermot, Alexi's partner, challenges the Australian to a match in the hopes of exacting revenge for his lover. Gorilla is only happy to oblige the American's challenge, and the match is on!

This story includes an alternate ending, many new panels, and an all new text story.

146 page PDF   ||   Originally created: November 28, 2018

Comments

  1. Bought book from Lulu - delivery still not coming through. Advise to buyers - LOVE Barbaric brawn through gumroad. Lulu will probably fail to pay him. Confidence not strong in them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, Erik! Firstly, thanks very much for your support. That means a lot to me.

      I checked my Lulu account and actually do see the sale for Wrestle Rage for this date. I'm sorry to hear that you were having trouble with delivery via there. Can you check the page at https://www.lulu.com/account/my-account/downloads to see if your download is there?

      If not, I'm 100% glad to send you your copy via another method. Sorry again for any problems!

      Delete
  2. BEAUTIFUL WORK - This is a truly HUGE piece of story and artwork! A great set for mansex lovers; the epic bearhug I love from Brawn, and 12 loads of mansex! I love Gorilla and his ruthless way. My brain's already making up my own stories of what he does (and what I'd love to do with him... heheheh)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blastoff Boxing

Hercules' Beach Brawl: Part 2

Long Time Coming